Sunday, July 25, 2004

This weekend

Wow!  Where do I begin with this one?  Friday, Lauren and I drove up to the vans warped tour in cleveland.  I bought her ticket, paid for her food and drink,etc.  I could tell she didnt really want to go (she doesnt know many of the bands, hates large crowds, and loud music), but she knew it would make me happy.  I love her for that.  I had an amazing time.  I got to meet lars freidrickson (from rancid and the bastards) who was very nice.  He said rancid will be touring through ohio soon.  Bad religion is my favorite band and man are they incredible live.  They'll be coming back this fall according to greg gaffin the lead singer.  WOO HOO!  NOFX had an awesome politically charged set. 

Saturday, I went with lauren and two of her friends to upper sandusky to try on bride's maid dresses.  Lauren's friend cassie is getting married this january and lauren is in the wedding.  Since me and lauren are engaged, she tried on a few wedding dresses as well.  I didnt look at the wedding dresses (bad luck) but she looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL in her bride's maid dress.  I am marrying the prettiest girl in my world.  Once we got back to columbus, lauren had to go to work, so I took a nap for an hour.  My parents called and told me they were back from their vacation out west.  They drove all over the west just sight seeing.  GOd I missed them dearly.  When lauren got home, I took her out to eat at Don Pablo's then we went out to easton mall for a bit.  It was lovely.  The stars were out.  I was just holding my love.  I felt wonderful.  Lauren wanted to go look at wedding rings.  We picked out nice ones that we are going to go back and get.  Mine is simple, and hers is just a wrap for her engagement ring.  She then bought me a caramel machiato at starbucks (mmmmnnn).  shes knows how addicted to coffee I am. 

The night finished with me singing her to sleep back at her house.

what a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home