Monday, July 26, 2004

yesterday with my lauren

So yesterday was a pretty good day.  Lauren was late to work :(  I made her a cd while she was away with some love songs on it.  I also made her bed and straightened up her room a bit.  She loved that.  We then went back to Easton mall so I could pay her sprint bill and of course I knew we would walk around looking at girl's clothes for a while.  Good times though.  I had an excellent chicken tender wrap and fries at the mall and an even better conversation with lauren about the wedding.  Once again, we went to starbucks.  I bought a caramel machiatto and lauren bought a slice of new york cheesecake that she fed to me.  My favorite!  She knows how to get to my heart.  heh. 

Later on that night, she followed me back to dayton.  We finished up some laundry, watched a few videos, played with my kitten....and called it a night.

We're getting formal picutres taken together next saturday.  WOO HOO!!!

I'm not going to get to see her for a few days this week...maybe not until saturday....which really stinks.  BUt ill get by.

This morning was wonderful.  She poured her heart out to me, assuring me that I have nothing to worry about when she leaves for France.  AS a matter of fact, we may be getting married earlier now (next fall).  That definetly makes me happy.  Im ready to spend my life with her. 

I definetly grew a whole lot closer to her over the weekend.  THanks sweetheart.

well im off to work at the virology lab and then head home to the parents house for the night.  THen i have to give blood in the morning....  phooey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home