Monday, July 26, 2004

lonely

Lauren has only been gone for a few hours, yet I miss her already.  I really get lonely when Im alone in bed at night.  I wish i could have her loving arms around me every night.  Maybe that why I go to columbus like 3 days a week?  heh.

I also have my psychologist appt tomorrow.  Hopefully that goes well.  Im a little nervous but I think my depression is slowly getting better. 

Suprisingly, I dont have much to do this week.  Heck, I anticipate being a bit bored.  I only have one job at the moment.  I might be getting a promotion at the beginning of september in the lab that i work in.  Ill be salaried (22,000 a year) with full medical, dental, and vision...and WSU will pay for up to 8 credit hours a quarter of graduate school.  Ill know if I get this job in a few weeks as well as find out if I got accepted into graduate school.

I graduate in august.  THIs quarter is going well.  I got a "B" in my social psychology class...and "A" in my independent research class...and so far I have an "A" in my organic chemistry lab.  This new cognition and learning class im taking sucks, but its easy. 

"I'm counting down the days until california comes"--the starting line.  August 15th im flying outta here.  woo hoo.

I want to go see lauren tonight or tomorrow.  I wish I had more money. 

Im really counting down the days until I live together with her.

song of the day:  "Los Angeles is Burning"--bad religion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home